Friday, August 6, 2004

Crustimony Proseedcake

"What does Crustimoney Proseedcake" mean because I am a bear of little brain and big words bother me."
                                       Winnie the Pooh

     Our favorite local columnist and mangler of the language C.D. Yaplan is up to his old tricks. Yesterday while waiting in line at a fast food eatery I made the mistake of picking up a LEO and found my self perusing (wait a minute I'm starting to sound like him) "reading" his column.
     He was ranting  about the recent Baxter Ave. nightlife fiasco and comparing it to Frankfort Ave. back in the old days when he used to drink and chase women. Neither of which he indulges in today, the first for health reasons and the second for, well you HAVE seen the photo adorning his column.
     C.D. likes to use big polysyllabic words to prove how smart he is. Trouble is, he don't have no rhythm and he sings off key. The fact that he has inflicted his ego on local readers for so long must point to fact of some strange, perverted relationship he has with the publisher. BUT I AM A HOG OF LITTLE BRAIN AND BIG WORDS BOTHER ME! luv, Yardhog

No comments:

Post a Comment